Before making an appointment
- Visit the Fit For Travel website to get an idea of the vaccinations and/or malaria treatment you will require.
- Please complete the online travel questionnaire for each person travelling.
- Make sure where possible you start this process 8 weeks before travelling.
- Once you have completed the form one of the reception team will be in touch within 72 hours to arrange your appointment(s).
Travel clinic fees
- Hepatitis B (per dose) £40. Initial coarse 3 doses
- Japanese Encephalitis £50
- Meningitis £50
- Rabies £50
- Private Prescription £25.00 (required to give vaccines and malaria treatment)
- Fitness to Travel Examination £105.00
- Freedom from Infection Certificate £75.00
- Holiday Cancellation £55
- Fitness to Travel Certificate (without examination) £55.00
- International Certificate of Vaccination £35.00
There are some forms and reports that the GP’s do not undertake. These include:
- Driving Licenses
- Bus Passes
- Shotgun licenses