Practice Diabetes Service
- Regular nurse review every six months with blood tests.
- More frequent review by the Dr or Nurse Specialist when first diagnosed or if problems arise.
- Newly diagnosed people offered referral for 6 hours of self management education and training.
- Yearly monitoring for eye complications.
- Referral to specialist services when needed
People with Diabetes are automatically entered in to the practice Diabetes service and we ensure all our patients invited to participate.