We would like to invite you to join our Patient Participation Group
A Patient Participation Group (PPG) is a group of patients, carers and GP practice staff who meet to discuss practice issues and patient experience to help improve the service.
Patient Participation Groups (PPGs) work in partnership with their practices to:
- *) help patients to take more responsibility for their health.
- *) contribute to the continuous improvement of services and quality of care
- *) foster improved communication between the practice and its patients
- *) provide practical support for the practice and help to implement change
- If you’d like to find out more about how to get involved in our meetings which happen every other month, please contact us via Reception on the phone, at the desk or via the Online Receptionist to express an interest.
- Here are some minutes of a recent meeting: