Are you helping a friend or family member due to their illness, disability, mental health issue or a substance misuse problem?
Yes? – Then you are one of 74,000 unpaid carers in Leeds and Carers Leeds are here to support you.
If you have any questions or concerns, call their advice line Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm on 0113 380 4300.
You can also e-mail the advice line – [email protected]
Common enquiries on the advice line include:
- Finance and benefits
- Access to services, respite, holidays
- Assessments and personal budgets for the carer or cared for person
- Opportunities for social contact
- Looking after your wellbeing as a carer
- Equipment and support for the cared for person