Not sure if you need to loose weight then try out this weight calculating tool.
Advice for adults:
- NHS Choices weight loss guide is an excellent guide with suggestions on a 12 week plan. It also has email support.
- One You Leeds provides some online advice as well as face to face services.
Advice for children:
- NHS Choices excellent guide on what to do if my child is overweight.
Face to face support
Support for adults:
- One You Leeds offers a range of free NHS service to help you loose weight. This is the service that our Nurses and Doctors will refer you to if you need additional support. You can self refer to this service.
- There are also private services (that you would need to pay for) such as Weight Watchers and Slimming World who both provide popular classes locally.
- The Watch It Family Weight Management Service is a community based weight management programme for children from 5 to 18 years of age and looks at getting active, eating healthily and staying happy.